Friday, May 16, 2008

hAppy dAy

yeah!! finally i'm back to my sweettie home in malacca..i'm happy coz i've holidays till early of july..kinda long break for me to crave those yummy foods in malacca..haha..days in uni was like in prison and my routine was the same -wake up, eat, study, eat, go exam, sleep..wth! cant imagine i've gone through these life and everyday my brain was thinking of malacca foods although the books was infront of me! well..i'm back now and was contented because today went to eat bak kut teh and sushi king with sarah and jaime =) plus yesterday ate fried oyster..yummy!! but the sad part is i'm having running nose..cant enjoy the sushi much..the only thing i know is the tissue is always stuck on my nose whole day =(
that's all for now..i gotta take medicine then go sleep coz tomorrow will be joining my friends from kedah and china bring them round the tour in malaacca..hope they have a nice trip in Malacca da history place :p

No comments: