Sunday, March 9, 2008

sUrpRise dAy fOr me

hmmm...today I got an outing with my best buddy but I nearly cant turn up for the outing coz my mum dont allow me go out at night as today is a voting day..my mum afraid there'll be chaos..but deep in my heart I really want to go because I've not seen Jaime for so long time..kinda miss her..i'm sure we'll at there sampatin and laugh like siao po..haha..

So I headed to Sarah's house and I was surprised by Sandra make-up which was taugh by our Miss Jaime Yeo:) hehee..what was really gave me a surprise is when Sarah handed me a plastic bag with a box inside and say that's my 21st BIRTHDAY PRESENT..oowwhh..I was touched by it..yeah!! I got my first birthday pressie in advance from Sarah, Sandra & Jaime..thanks ya & love u gurls :) then we went to Our Planet Cafe for our drinks..



This is the present that I received =)



This is Sarah's artwork for wrapping so many wrappers..then i at these suffering tear the wrappers while counting got how many..my gOsh!! 21st birthday indeed got 21 wrappers..my hands lenguh ad..

Haha..at last this is the final..



This is my lovely cloth for my pressie..luv it!!

am I look PRETTY on it? =)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...ki hiao a...but that clothers is beutiful n suitable fou u :)
when i am free then i will ask u teach me open the blog,k?
i m sure u will say:no problem!right?ha....

-koon-

Sarah said...

wah...char bo...hahhah...~!!blog more ya...i knoe u everyday sleep 1...so use ur time blog and snap those leng zhai at ur uni..wahha...i oso wan "kap chai"

Anonymous said...

waa..so gan dong..so many nice friens for u!! btw, tat baju not suit u le..suit me more..wakkaa...jk la..u really looks nice on it ;p ^^
hav a nice day..muackss xoxo

~J@cLyN~

Vkie said...

u look gorgeous!